Membership Levels & Rates
RPRS boasts a diverse membership, including professionals from local agencies, corporations, associations, government entities, universities, nonprofit organizations and small businesses.
There are several membership options available:
- Individual Membership, $75
- Blue Level Corporate Membership, $200
- Includes up to THREE registered employees*
- Orange Level Corporate Membership, $300
- Includes up to FIVE registered employees*
- Student Membership, $35
To register as a new member or renew your membership, visit www.rprs.clubexpress.com.
*Note: Corporate membership slots belong to the company and not the individual registered.
- Professional Development. Expand your knowledge base and learn from your peers during our monthly lunch meetings. Topics include crisis communications, special event planning, digital content development, nonprofit PR, media relations best practices, and much more! Members receive a discounted rate for lunch meetings and presentations.
- Networking. Our monthly lunch meetings, as well as quarterly after-hours socials, are a great way to network and get to know your fellow professionals, meet potential clients and find out about local job openings. For members, socials are often free or offered at a discounted rate to attend.
- Sir Walter Raleigh Awards. The acclaimed competition welcomes entries from across North Carolina to recognize excellence in communication. This awards program is an ideal opportunity for you and your organization to be recognized among your peers for exemplary work. RPRS members receive a reduced entry fee.