Hiring: Wake County Public School System
Post Date: January 2, 2018
Job Type: Nonexempt, Noncertified Grade 26
The communications department for the Wake County Public School System is looking for a communications assistant. Position is an entry-level position that feeds to senior communications/PR roles.
– Generates reports and other documents
– Serves as the initial point of contact for media calls and inquiries.
– Monitors social media accounts and responds to inquiries
– Coordinates district response to public records requests.
– Publishes a daily media coverage tracking report for district leadership.
– Supports senior administrators with press events and communications support
Interested candidates can email resume to email@example.com.
To submit other job openings, fill out this form