Hiring: Harte Hanks
Post Date: October 12, 2017
Job Description: Harte Hanks is all about people. It’s the essence of who we are and what we do.
Innovators, free thinkers, geeks, disruptors—if that’s the type of person you are or would like to become, there’s no better place to do it than Harte Hanks. Our flat organization not only encourages bold and independent thinking, it empowers you to act on it so we can all do big things.
The objective of the Content Developer is to manage the day-to-day client relationship and support on the assigned piece of business, ensuring that the client is satisfied with the service and delivery from Harte Hanks.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
● Develop content for key deliverables based on campaign needs. Revise, edit and proofread content as needed
● Partner with program stakeholders to coordinate content for all communications, and influence information holders and contributors as needed to obtain relevant information in a timely manner
● Assist primary program manager in the delivery and execution of services on assigned business to support client architectures and solutions
● Work closely with team and product marketing to understand target markets, personas, features, work flows and environments to complete content for elements of campaigns.
● Work with team to develop program briefs as needed and collaborate with both internal client teams and external vendors for execution
● Contribute to project plan implementation, including communications, strategy and account planning, ongoing program delivery and results
● Partner with team to establish priorities and program schedules related to the above
● Set expectations with team on timing and delivery schedule of program elements through effective communication and planning tools
● QC program elements throughout the process including conception, development and production
● Participate in all client, team and stakeholder meetings as needed to set expectations, encourage collaboration and report program results
● Report program results and offer solutions for optimization; analyze metrics to understand successes, setbacks and opportunities
● Debrief with the team on post-campaign and document learnings for future reference
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from accredited institution
• Minimum two (2) to three (3) years’ relevant experience
• Knowledge of digital writing best practices. Exceptional grammar.
• Project management experience preferred
• Digital marketing experience is required
• Experience of working with and managing cross-functional teams
• Must be able to work independently and in teams, with the ability to interact with a wide range of personality and work styles
• Requires the ability to multi-task, be organized and detail-oriented
• Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• High-tech B2B experience a plus
• Ability to quickly assess and react to changing situations
Compensation and Benefits:
Harte Hanks offers attractive compensation plans along with a comprehensive benefits offering including: Medical, Dental, Life, PTO, 401(k), Disability, Educational Assistance, Flexible Spending Accounts and Employee Referral Bonus Plans.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To submit other job openings, fill out this form