Hiring: Harte Hanks
Post Date: October 12, 2017
Job Description: Harte Hanks is all about people. It’s the essence of who we are and what we do.
Innovators, free thinkers, geeks, disruptors—if that’s the type of person you are or would like to become, there’s no better place to do it than Harte Hanks. Our flat organization not only encourages bold and independent thinking, it empowers you to act on it so we can all do big things.
The objective of the Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for day-to-day support of project intake, briefings, program planning, tactical execution, reporting and ongoing meetings required to manage client programs in the high-tech B2B industry. The successful candidate for this role will manage the day-to-day client relationship and support on the assigned piece of business, ensuring that the client is satisfied with the service and delivery from Harte Hanks.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
● Act as the primary program manager to ensure seamless delivery and execution of services on assigned business to support client architectures and solutions
● Work closely with product marketing to understand target markets, personas, features, work flows and environments to complete content for elements of campaigns.
● Run background offer research and content audit.
● Develop content strategy across multiple offers within the client portfolio.
● Repurpose and create content for key deliverables based on campaign needs. Revise, edit and QA content as needed.
● Understanding of the social media universe, including leading and niche channels (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, blogs, etc)
● Develop program briefs as needed and collaborate with both internal client teams and external vendors for execution
● Contribute to and advise clients and stakeholders on project plan implementation, including communications, strategy and account planning, ongoing program delivery and results
● Partner with program stakeholders to coordinate content for all communications, and influence information holders and contributors as needed to obtain relevant information in a timely manner
● Partner with clients to establish priorities and program schedules related to the above
● Set expectations with client on timing and delivery schedule of program elements through effective communication and planning tools
● QA program elements throughout the process including conception, development and production
● Participate in all client, team and stakeholder meetings as needed to set expectations, encourage collaboration and report program results
● Report program results and offer solutions for optimization; analyze metrics to understand successes, setbacks and opportunities and communicate same to client
● Debrief with the client post-campaign and document learnings for future reference
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from accredited institution
• Minimum two (3) to three (5) years’ experience in professional marketing-oriented roles working with central, sales and/or field marketing to deliver pipeline
• Excellent writing skills, including ability to capture tone.
• Knowledge of digital writing best practices. Exceptional grammar.
• Experience managing a content platform (i.e. LookBook)
• Project management experience required.
• Experience running content development program
• Understanding of the social media universe, including leading and niche channels (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, blogs, etc)
• Digital marketing experience is required, agency experience a plus
• Track record using initiative to problem solve and make decisions
• Experience of working with and managing cross-functional teams
• Must be able to work independently and in teams, with the ability to interact with a wide range of personality and work styles
• Requires the ability to multi-task, be organized and detail-oriented
• Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and project management software
• High-tech B2B experience a plus
• Ability to quickly assess and react to changing situations.
Compensation and Benefits:
Harte Hanks offers attractive compensation plans along with a comprehensive benefits offering including: Medical, Dental, Life, PTO, 401(k), Disability, Educational Assistance, Flexible Spending Accounts and Employee Referral Bonus Plans.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To submit other job openings, fill out this form