Bandwidth lives for innovation! Their technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Bandwidth’s intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services—all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow them to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
Corporate Communications Specialist (Part-Time)
The Bandwidth Corporate Communications Specialist (Part-Time) is an opportunity for PR, Communications, or Journalism upperclass students or recent graduates to gain valuable experience and help take their career to the next level.
You’ll get hands-on learning and coaching and also benefit from building your network. This opportunity will require a commitment of at least 15-20 hours a week. Hours will be flexible based on availability but we ask that you work in our Raleigh office at least one day a week.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
What You’ll Do:
- Research, including finding great stories about our customers, our products, and our key markets
- Writing, including news releases, customer case studies, and stories about our people and business
- Outreach to media and influencers to generate visibility and thought leadership
- Collaborating across Marketing, Sales, People Services, and other teams to gather and share critical information
- Measuring our success and reporting the impact of our programs
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or upper class students completing their degree (junior/senior year or graduate students). Majors include public relations, communications, marketing, journalism or related
- Detail-oriented with strong writing skills
- Interest in technology preferred
- Familiarity with Google Workspace preferred
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.
More information and an online application are available at https://www.bandwidth.com/careers/openings/corporate-communications-specialist-part-time/.