Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club, is currently looking to fill its open marketing manager position, also supporting JB Duke Hotel and The Lodge at Duke Medical Center marketing efforts.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting the Area Director of Sales and Marketing with the total sales and marketing efforts of the three hotels, Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club, JB Duke Hotel, and The Lodge at Duke Medical Center. The Marketing Manager is responsible for the tactical execution of all marketing-related initiatives as assigned by the Area Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short term/Long term disability, Critical Illness and Accident Coverage
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401k with Employer Matching (eligible after 6 months of employment)
- Free parking & complimentary employee meals
- Family & Friends Discounts
- Full-time, competitive salary
- Work closely with the Area Director of Sales and Marketing to develop revenue-generating programs and initiatives – and provide input on existing programs and initiatives
- Coordinate all in-house collateral development, including monthly and weekly newsletters, event promotions, instructional signage, rack cards, guest directory, outdoor signage, etc.
- Champion relationships with advertising agency, e-commerce marketing partners and all vendors
- Assist with the development of all photography and manage photo library
- Collaborate with hotels’ public relations firm to ensure an integrated approach for all programs and initiatives
- Assist with the management of the website(s) content, ongoing development of the sites, booking activity, search engine optimization programs, all pay-per-click programs, and managing the transition of the current websites to new platforms while developing new content.
- Monitor and evaluate all web statistics to assure maximum traffic and exposure for the site
- Assist in direct mail efforts, including providing input in creative direction, writing and editing content, proofing, and working with outside vendors
- Provide thought leadership and generate e-communications to a variety of audiences, including guests and potential new guests
- Manage e-database, customer history, opt-in database, and all incidental databases for promotion to both transient and group customers
- Liaison with departments to provide for their marketing needs
- Work with Leadership to ensure that brand standards are being met on all materials produced in house
- Assist with the development of annual marketing plan and monthly marketing plan implementation
- Track the inventory of marketing collateral and supplies to ensure adequate levels are on hand at all times
- Disseminate collateral to departments as needed
- Special projects and tasks, as required
- Have fluency in PowerPoint, Adobe, and design software.
- 5 years experience as the Marketing Manager or Coordinator in a mid-sized deluxe property
- Marketing Degree or related is a plus
- Developed English skills with the ability to communicate effectively written and orally
- Lift up to 10-15 pounds
View More Information & Apply Online
Interested candidates can browse the Washington Duke Inn, JB Duke Hotel, and The Lodge at Duke Medical Center’s online career portal for more information as well: https://dukehospitalitycareers.com/
Leave a Reply