Bolt PR, a national PR and digital marketing agency, is seeking two dynamic, highly skilled, organized, and results-driven PR Directors. You will serve as a proactive and strategic leader, driving client service and relationships, meaningful results, and team and project success.
While we have offices in four cities across the country, these positions are fully remote and the selected candidates can be based anywhere in the United States.
Our agency specializes in both B2C and B2B accounts and we’re looking for candidates who have experience in either or both. This includes healthcare, hospitality, technology, education, consumer products, fitness/wellness, professional services, and more.
- Oversee the health of key accounts, including strategy, client communications, execution of work and delivery of results, and project management
- Lead client communication and champion relationships, serving as a thought leader and trusted advisor on best practices, performance, and strategic next steps
- Lead the team with a creative and analytical mind, open to new ideas and always working to innovate and improve upon results
- Develop and oversee strategy, content and execution across PR, events, social media, content and influencers
- Plan and manage end-to-end PR and digital campaigns (project and annual)
- Define and adhere to campaign timelines, benchmarks and KPIs, and analyze data on an ongoing basis to ensure goals are met and to make further recommendations
- Proactively recommend creative concepts and ideas that align with clients’ brands and drive conversions to reach business goals
- Identify new areas of opportunity through data analytics, reporting and measurement tools, and other resources to continue innovating and improving client outcomes
- Lead, motivate and coach junior team members in their respective roles, driving retention and team growth
- Bachelor’s in PR/communications or marketing
- 7-12 years of direct professional PR experience, with at least three years specifically in a PR agency serving as an account lead and at least four years of team leadership
- Track record of PR successes, personally driving results with work product to showcase experience
- Proven media relations expertise
- Exceptional writer
- Demonstrated capability to consult clients, present new opportunities, report on performance, build solid relationships and serve as a trusted advisor
- Ability to multitask and work in a very fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with a strong attention to detail
- Passionate about the industry, care about your clients and have fun working with your colleagues
Leave a Reply