Thank you to our friends and RPRS members at French | West | Vaughan for sharing this opportunity for an experienced Public Relations and Social Media Associate to join their team! FWV is obsessed with transformative outcomes. They empower emerging brands to become category leaders and category leaders to become global icons. The Raleigh, NC-based firm finds the brilliance in their clients’ DNA and makes it shine. Smart, bold communications and strategic storytelling. Pitch perfect design. Industry-leading counsel and integrated solutions that change minds, win the day and put daylight between you and the competition. Their team becomes yours. Your vision becomes theirs. Together, they create the future.
Public Relations and Social Media Associate
The right candidate will oversee accounts and supporting team members; develop and manage strategic public relations and social media programs; pitch national, regional and local media outlets; serve as the day-to-day contact for agency clients. Candidates should have 5-8 years of relevant experience, with preference shown to candidates with agency experience and creative and digital project management skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Take a leading role in developing and executing public relations and integrated marketing plans
- Manage and mentor junior level team members
- Communicate with clients on a daily basis and provide ongoing strategic counsel
- Develop and manage schedules for multiple clients and deliverables including creative, social and digital projects
- Demonstrate proficiency in writing and editing communications
- Create press releases, pitches, and other communication materials
- Utilize and leverage online technologies, especially social media
- BA/BS degree in public relations, journalism, marketing or related field
- 5-8 years of public relations or social media experience (agency experience is strongly preferred, but not required)
- Strong writing skills
- Proficiency with online medium including social media
Leave a Reply