The Digital Communications Specialist is a relationship builder and versatile communicator who is excellence-driven focused on solutions and is passionate about high-quality outcomes. The Digital Communications Specialist is a seasoned strategist, technologist, creative thinker, and storyteller. He/She also translates complex ideas and topics for internal and external audiences in relatable ways.
- Maintain and improve upon Durham Public Schools’ presence across social channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) by developing editorial content and timelines; set performance goals and design metrics to monitor progress.
- Write compelling and attention-getting copy for social channels, web pages, digital ads, email solicitations.
- Function as an online community manager by cultivating social interactions across channels and across multiple communities and audiences; design social chats and engage regularly with social audiences.
- Develop goal-oriented direct response communications to multiple, diverse stakeholders and ensure content and messaging are aligned to program goals and organizational brand.
- Continually evaluate social media and website engagement using analytic tools; develop tests to continuously improve engagement with audiences.
For more information and how to apply, visit https://lnkd.in/dJzkNsGg.
Leave a Reply