Intrepid Marketing Group is a full-service marketing, advertising and public relations agency with experience in traditional, digital and social media. We are a group of hard-working and innovative marketers that provide our clients with quality service that leverages their brand message to reach their consumer in a marketplace that changes almost every day. Our clients span a variety of verticals including professional and collegiate sports, nonprofit, retail and others.
Intrepid Marketing Group is currently seeking a qualified candidate to join us! The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, passionate about public relations, communications and social media and thrives in a fun, fast-paced team environment. The ideal candidate must also have strong initiative and leadership skills and work well under deadlines and in front of people.
Program planning, execution and measurement:
- Create and execute a comprehensive PR plans to maximize client coverage with target media / influencers
- Develop a clear set of objectives and key performance indicators for the Public Relations team
- Regularly update clients and management on media impact
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Develop and maintain relationships with local, regional and national media contacts
- Brainstorm and develop innovative methods of achieving client goals
- Keep a detailed list of tasks, client status reports, media hits, etc.
- Develop, manage and track social media campaigns for clients
- Manage public relations account coordinator
- Four-year college degree in journalism, communications or related field
- 2 to 4 years of previous experience in a public relations and media relations role
- Working knowledge of the mass media and the ability to write and pitch news related stories
- Passion and enthusiasm for working in communications industry
- A detailed, organized, self-starter with great interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of the social media landscape and how to utilize social media tools to advance marketing platforms
- knowledge of managing brand social media accounts
- Strong writing, organizational, public speaking and leadership skills
- Experience with public relations media database (Cision/Meltwater preferred) a plus
- Knowledge of local, regional and national media markets as well as a robust list of contacts is a plus
- Design skills including graphic design, video and audio editing a plus